Do VNVC offer medical lab service? Can I request a blood test to measure the Hepatitis B and Varicella IgG antibody?

Nguyễn Thị Thu Thủy, Bình Chánh
VNVC Centers

VNVC do not offer medical lab test for customer. However, our partner – Nutrihome is the provider of Nutrition Medicine – Sports Medicine and Medical Laboratory Service. You can visit Nutrihome for nutrition consultant, medical lab test, nutrition therapy, and sport medicine.

To request blood tests to measure the hepatitis B and varicella IgG antibody, please call 1900633599 or visit their Page at TrungtamDinhduongYhocVandongNutrihome.